Social icons and search icon are not shown and shows squares instead

Hi,

I’ve donwloaded the 1.8.1 version of the sparkling theme and the page is working well, but the icons are not shown. I don’t know why because it was working ok but I have made a copy to another directory and the icons are missed now. I will be happy if I can solve this problem and get my page full working.

Thanks in advance.

@tipet

I think you already answered your own question with this:

I have made a copy to another directory and the icons are missed now

Revert them back where they were before and you should be good to go. If not, please post your website URL fir inspection so I can see why icons are not loaded.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I’ve moved my site from a directory in my ftp account to the root directory, but I’m sure that I’ve copied every file and the site is working fine, included the theme, except the icons. To be sure of that, I’ve replaced the theme folder in the server for a clean version of sparkling theme download directly from the web. I have a child-theme to adapt the theme too. I don’t know where the theme gets the icons to take a look patiently.

This is the url if you want to take a look. I will be very happy if you can give me a solution: www.tmntmania.com

Your website address starts with www however, all files are being loaded from non-www website. Make sure that “WordPress Address” and “Site Address” under Settings >> General uses the same structure.

Thank you VERY MUCH!! I didn’t notice that mistake. I’m sorry to take your time with an error that was not related with the theme. Thanks again!

No problems with that. I’m glad I could help :slight_smile: