social icons are below header image and therefore inaccessible...

Could you please help me to bring the social icons in front of the header image so that they can be used? Also, would be nice if I could move them up and/or over a few pixels so it’s more visually aesthetic.

Thanks for the help!

Tony
www.GoodVibesLounge.com

Also, meant to ask how I can remove the “Navigation” button from the menu bar??

While I’m bugging you, I guess I should ask one more question that’s been on my mind.

Is it possible to create a post that shows up strictly as the excerpt without the “Read More” button. And not for every single post. Since my site is a musical promoting site it would be nice to have a way to post soundcloud songs from time to time without the “Read More” button.

Thanks again.
Tony

To add social media button on top of header image try adding this to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS

.social-icons {
    position: relative;
    z-index: 100;
}
.hgroup-right {
    margin-top: 10px;
}

You can tweak margin-top deepening on how high you want them to appear.

For “read more” button

You can use Blog Full Content Blog Template like I have in the theme demo: https://colorlib.com/travelify/blog-full-content/
But you might have to change its loop a bit to add featured image on top. It is not difficult and there are already several thread on this forum about that.

“Navigation” bug was already fixed in the latest theme version but if you are not using Child Theme you might lose all your changes you have made directly into style.css, so you can use a code like this:

.default-menu {
    display: none;
}