Social Media Icons Not Working

Hello,

I have a strange issue where on my post I see all the social media icon and the search magnify glass icon. However, on the main page when using firefox or internet explorer the icons don’t show. Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

Thanks,

Brandon

Hey Brandon,
Hope you’re doing well today

This issue is usually due to mixed content.
The plugin linked below usually does a great job of fixing this:

SSL Insecure Content Fixer

There are many options to resolve Mixed Content issues by using this plugin.

Please click on the link below for further details about these options

Choose the correct settings for your website

If this doesn’t work, kindly provide me with a link to your site so that I may have a closer look at the code behind these icons and see what’s causing them to not work.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for your help. I downloaded the plugin and it seems to work only when you refresh the page or go to one of the post and back to the main page. In internet explorer the icons don’t even show up unless you do the behavior I described. Does this seem normal to you with the plugin installed?

My site is www.80mill.com

Thanks again!

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

That’s probably due to Internet Explorer’s inability to process certain elements. The browser is essentially showing its age, and there’s nothing we can do to fix that given the fact that Microsoft hasn’t updated IE’s rendering engines and won’t ever be doing it to stay compatible with modern web development.

We do apologize for any inconvenience(s) this may have caused.

Best Regards,
Support