social media icons on the footer

Hi Angel

Yes, Its here:

.top-parallax-section h1 {
font-size: 20px;
}

I reported the issue with padding to elementor and this is what they said

"I have taken a thorough look at this again from my end and I have made a screencast to show you that this margin-top is clearly coming from your theme and not in any way related to Elementor.
Please watch this screencast and if possible send it to the support team of Shapely theme: http://somup.com/cYfeqG1a7m

There is a class with the name “.mt20”, which is adding padding of 20px and causing this space to appear below the header. Please send them this screencast so that they can see.

If you take a closer look at the screencast when I disable the margin from my browser, the issue gets resolved but when enabled it appears.
From what I see this margin has been there even before using Elementor and it is only obvious when you started using Elementor since your page is now built with Elemntor and not using the default theme’s template. And it is not feasible to say that Elementor caused the issue as Elementor can not automatically add this custom to the theme with a class name that points to the theme.
So in this case, this 20px margin has to be removed or adjusted from your theme’s end.
Please report the issue with the margin of 20px added to the page to your theme’s support so that they can resolve this issue for you.

Hi Angel

Im absolutely lost now, some times we are talking about font size, and now we jumped to padding and margin, it’s not clear and I have trouble to follow your questions this way.

You can use this code:

.header-callout > .container.mt20 {
maring-top: 0px !important
}

please note, the site is not appearing and code may not work, I see to see live site

hi, is there a way I can customer the header? I want to add hover color to my sub-menu and I want to change the font and make it all capital letters. How can I customize the header on the shapely theme?

Good morning Angel

You, you can, you have to add new CSS rules to modify it, also, the file you need to modify for header customization is header.php file

can you give me the css codes that i need to add to header.php file

Hi Angel

You menu elements already have hover colors and capitalized text
Angel, please consider, several questions about the customization are ok but at this moment you are taking them out if the support scope, probably you need someone who can help you in customization, we are taking influx of ticket when customers are asking about theme options and in this case, such tickets will be prioritized