Social Menu Missing

Hello,

I have tried virtually everything to make my Social Media menu visible in Footer 1 on the website: shangrilacbd.com — This includes disabling all plugins, moving the “Dazzling Social Widget” around, checking and unchecking the various social menu options in the Wordpress and Dazzling Customize screens.

In the Theme Customization screen, I see the menu as I believe it should be displayed on the site but the site does not show the icons/links. See attached image.

I appreciate any help you can provide!

Hi @shangrilacbd,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site and found it’s displaying in the footer of your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Have you managed to display it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi
I have the same problem as @shangrilabcd I just cannot get the social media icons to appear. I have checked the enable box in the Customizer but to no avail.

Hi @steveb47,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/dazzling/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Cheers,
Movin

Hi Movin
Cool :slight_smile: No problem.

@steveb47 You are most welcome :slight_smile: