Social Menu

I have been following your videos about the Newspaper X theme and have added a new Social Menu. I have added Facebook to the menu but when I click on the down arrow to edit my custom link there is no options like there are in your video Setting up Newspaper X Header Menu and Social Icons - YouTube at 2:57 minutes. There is no option to Open link in a new tab etc.

Can someone please help with this.

Thanks
Robyn

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try editing the menu via Appearance > Menus then add/edit the custom link there. Let me know if that helped.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi

No this didn’t help.

Thanks
Robyn

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

What email address do I use in the Email field when I’m creating you a temporary login?

Thanks
Robyn

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use your email or another one.

Best Regards,
Support

Here is the link
http://wp1.testing.hallettcovebaptist.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=29254f2104ac8de8cda4b840d7c4bc59

Thanks
Robyn

Hi there,
Thanks for the access.
In this case, I have enabled those options for you from the screen options under the Appearance>Menu section. Please check on it and let us know if you have any more questions…

Best Regards,
Support.

Hi
Don’t worry found it. Never would have known to click on Link Target in the advanced menu properties section. I just clicked on them all to see what they did.

Robyn

Hi

Which options did you change. The facebook icon at the top of the screen in the Social Menu still opens in the same tab. There is no option to click on to Open in a new Tab.

Thanks

Robyn

Hi there,
Thanks for the update.
In that case, please feel free to reach out once again in case you have any more questions.
Best Regards,
Support.