Solmusic Template: Non streaming of music in some pages

Using the same template pages, streaming f music was possible n this page UnaMusic| Best Sounds of all African Music but was not passible on this page http://unamusic.konet.com/evi-edna-ogholi.html ; What do we need to do in the second page?

But below the page the music stream is working;
We observed that in Mozilla, the stream of music is not visible as shown in this image

Will appreciate your guide.

Thank u

Hi

You have a 404 error message on the second page for the main .pm3 file, please fix it

Can not locate this page, please share the url

On this page:
http://unamusic.konet.com/evi-edna-ogholi.html

The link to the mp3 file is not valid, please correct it

UnaMusic| Evi Edna Ogholi- Best Sounds of all African Musics this is the link path

when I check the UnaMusic| Best Sounds of all African Music , it shared similar path with the evi-edna-ogholi.html but this is not playing UnaMusic| Evi Edna Ogholi- Best Sounds of all African Musics (the upper section of the page)

Evi Edna Ogholi

One Night in Ibiza

But those on lower part are streaming the music

Song Details

Jennifer Brown

One Night in Ibiza

<!-- Player Controls -->
														<div class="player_controls_box">
															<button class="jp-prev player_button" tabindex="0"></button>
															<button class="jp-play player_button" tabindex="0"></button>
															<button class="jp-next player_button" tabindex="0"></button>
															<button class="jp-stop player_button" tabindex="0"></button>
														</div>
														<!-- Progress Bar -->
														<div class="player_bars">
															<div class="jp-progress">
																<div class="jp-seek-bar">
																	<div>
																		<div class="jp-play-bar"><div class="jp-current-time" role="timer" aria-label="time">0:00</div></div>
																	</div>
																</div>
															</div>
															<div class="jp-duration ml-auto" role="timer" aria-label="duration">00:00</div>
														</div>
													</div>

Await your reply

We have reviewed and just got your point The music file used was wrong wav instead of mp3. thanks.

Still on this, what do we do to have the effect of this streaming as pointed out in the the below image that Firefox (Mozilla) is not streaming graphically except in Chromeunamusic|690x310, Edge and Opera .
What can we do to this?

Secondly, when there is no internet, this graphical flow streams

Still on this, what do we do to have the effect of this streaming as pointed out in the the below image that Firefox (Mozilla) is not streaming graphically except in Chromeunamusic|690x310, Edge and Opera .
What can we do to this?

Secondly, when there is no internet, this graphical flow streams does not show

Hi

That’s nice
Regarding Firefox, I see the problem, however, I was not able to find the cause, what I can do is to report it as a problem and in the future updates it will be resolved, but I can’t say when exactly