Space Theme - How Do I Link Project Pages?

For some reason, I can’t figure out how to utilize the portfolio image blocks on the home page. Should I build out separate pages then have it somehow link to each image or how does it work?

If you look at the original theme preview, it opens up a new section about the project. It’s not working for me.

Here is a video of what’s happening: Screen capture - a31b88857e6833cfce3dd439ab490d18 - Gyazo

As an example, here is a snippet of code for the third image on my home page:

Thank you for the help in advance, thank you.

Hi there

" Should I build out separate pages then have it somehow link to each image or how does it work?" - Yes, thats the point, you need to link those cards to anything you want, it can be a post, page or any post type you want

But where do I link it? I have changed the <a href=> to the page I want but when I click, the homepage still does nothing. Am I linking in the wrong place?

Hi

Please provide direct url to the page and I will check it

Sorry, it is not live yet, I will provide you zip file. Whenever I click on the image, it acts like it will try to open but nothing will happen.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VczVSbPQPAWbAjS89OdeRkWKqhFTTwYu/view?usp=sharing

Hello, any updates on support? I’m hoping to make my website live soon. Thank you for your help so far :slight_smile:

Hi

Jut remove this class from the link property: Screenshot by Lightshot and try again

Thank you!! It worked <3

Now, I’m curious, is it possible to password protect a page? I want someone to click on a image of my portfolio then when it redirects, it asks for a password. Is this possible?

Thank you!

Also, how do I make it so the contact form really works and sends me an email when the website is live?

Hi

1. Password - Yes, possible but you need to code it, it will require customization work
  2. contact form - This is only a frontend, you need to build a backend processing file to process data from the contact form,

Okay, can you help me build the contact form so it properly works? :slight_smile:

hi

Im sorry, but its outside of our support scope, you need to build such forms yourself
Here is an example: PHP Form Handling

Regards