spaces between widgets on shapely start page

Hi there,
how can the vertical spaces between the widgets on the shapeley start page be decreased. These empty spaces between the widgets used in the customizer section for the start page are much to big. But how to reduce them? I’ld like to see the widgets closer together, not so much empty space between them.

Best
Chris

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?
Also, please let me know what widgets specifically you want to have the space reduced for.

Best Regards,
Support

its:
https://kuktest.cestudio.de (… the site is not yet released it’s still under development)

the widgets I mean are placed on the first page. Please note the “customizers” screenshot

And by the way: why are the beautiful “parallax effects” only visible with a desktop browser but not on any mobil device. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong?

Best
Chris

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

section {
padding: 20px 0px;
}

Parallax for mobile devices is working for me, they are not exactly the same as on desktop but it’s working

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you so much Noda. This nice piece of code just solved my spacing problem. Is there also a way to influence the padding if the site is displayd on a mobile browser. There it could have a different padding.

And regarding the parallax effect. No, it actually doesnt work on my iphone with current iOs 12.2 :frowning: Unfortunately I don’t own an android phone. Will it work on such device?

Hello,

This CSS can be used to have the previous CSS work for mobile:

@media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {
section {
padding: 20px 0px;
}
}

Please try testing the page using the Chrome browser on mobile and let us know if the issue persists in another browser.

Best Regards,
Support

Thnx again and again for this great support! ! ! also this tiny piece of code makes my site also look beautiful (as I want) on mobile screens…

Is it also possible to arrange the pictures on homepage for mobile view always above the txt no matter if the pictures are left or right alligned. Obviously only the left aligned picctures are shown above the related texts. All picctures which are right alligned are unfortnutaly placed below the text if it is shown on a smaller mobile screen.

Good evening :slight_smile:

“mobile view always above the txt no matter if the pictures are left or right alligned” - Sorry, but only this is not possible :frowning: this is not css related, this is how layout works on the mobile and there is no easy way to change this

Noda, is there also a css line which could increase the font body size in mobile view (…such as your wonderful “padding solution”)?

if I add this customized css nothing happens:

@media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {
body {
font-size: 14px;;
}
}

what am I doing wrong?

Good morning :slight_smile:

your ocde is good, just needs a little tweak :slight_smile:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
body,
p {
font-size: 14px;;
}
}

and even if this is not worked give me a reference of the text

Thanks again … such a great support and help!!

Thank you too :slight_smile:
Is there anything else?
If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Shapely] Reviews | WordPress.org