I need some help i have two problems.
- I set a text on a blog post to be justfy and he is’t.
- When i open in mozilla browser my site picture at the top in my header is aligned to the right.
if you need website to see http://www.tanyasgoodies.com/
I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.
1. I set a text on a blog post to be justfy and he is’t.
You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.
Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS
2. When i open in mozilla browser my site picture at the top in my header is aligned to the right.
You can resolve this issue by using below css code as described above.
I saw your reply. Thanks for that. I did’t try what you told me yet but soon i will. I need to do some backup for site and few thing more.
But i have another question. If you are too busy to replay do it when you have time or just tell me that you can’t.
When i go to see demo of sparkling theme it’s much better than mine.
I put jpg in attach and put numbers 1 and 2.
- I want to have navigation and logo just like your demo theme at the top.
- Can i put some picture to slide after navigation, but not to put them in the post like you.
Thank for your time.
To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/sparkling/ instead of replying on your existing thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.
If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.
We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.