Sparkling slider/homepage help

Hi, I’d like to make the content in my homepage to be flush with the slider, and would also like the bottom to be flush with the footer. How would I go about doing that? I’ve been looking around in the inspect browser tab but I can’t find anything. I’ll include an image so you can understand better.

Thanks

Sorry, screenshot file size was too large here it is

Hi @kierinf,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

.home #main .post-inner-content {
    padding: 0 50px;
}

If the shared CSS code doesn’t work as your site is not accessible and is in under construction mode so I developed the code on my test site. In this case would you mind if i log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @Movin,

I tried the CSS you gave and it didn’t work. I included my account info at the end of this reply.

I’ve also got a few more questions if you don’t mind helping me with them. My apologies as I am still learning CSS:

The words in my banner right under the slider get cut off when in mobile view. I believe this is because I used a specific font-size.

The title “green apple construction” is being partially hidden by the slider when in mobile view. I think it may be due to my image size because when I removed all my css it was still there. If you can check that out though that’d be great.

Here’s my site’s wordpress account info: Username: garyflanagan Password: kierin1998

Thanks a lot for the help,
Kierin

Then please try using below custom CSS code instead of the shared above.

.home .entry-content {
    margin: 0;
}

.post-inner-content footer.entry-footer {
    display: none;
}

Also to help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/sparkling/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.