Sparkling Slider on Shapely

Hi,

Is there anyway I can add the Sparkling Slider to my website that is using the Shapely theme?

As you may or may not know I have asked many question and have been tweeking my site to my liking and I do not wan’t to do this all again. I have been looking for a slider and the Sparkling slider is exactly it.

Also would there be any changes visually were I to change my website theme to Sparkling?

regards,
Shahidul

Hi Shahidul,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Is there anyway I can add the Sparkling Slider to my website that is using the Shapely theme?

To achieve this you have to create child theme of Sparkling theme and develop custom code in it.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Alternatively you can try using the widgets provided by following plugins to display image slider in the shapely theme.

Also would there be any changes visually were I to change my website theme to Sparkling?

I am not sure what you meant exactly by visually changes so please describe it a bit more in detail.

Kind Regards,
Movin