Sparkling theme suddenly not working properly!

Hello,

I’m on a deadline and I must get my site online by tomorrow. I installed Sparkling 5 days ago and I was almost done with my site when 2 days ago the theme started having issues.

1. Under ‘colors’ I only get background color now to change and nothing else. The title of the site became grey for no reason, instead of white that i had set it to be and I can’t change it since there are no more settings for that. They disappeared!

2. When I click on the links I have included in my text the color changes indicating that someone clicked on them but a page doesn’t open anymore to direct me to the link. It worked for the first couple of days and now nothing!

3. The pages take ages to load and now the pictures won’t load at all! I used page builder to get pictures in my text and now nothing shows.

4.When I reload a page I get nothing. Completely blank. I have to press back in order to get to the dashboard and work my way from there.

I can’t get a site online like this, please help or I must change to a different theme and start everything from scratch.

Thank you.

Hi @mathanasiou1,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Sparkling theme.

Have you made any changes on your site that caused this issue?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin