Static links to refer to

Hi.

I am curious if you are able to help with this. Perhaps this one is out of your service commitment but I will give it a try.
I am using the Illdy theme and are creating content around the pages, sometimes using the same material several times. Mainly I use a href button located at almost every single page (with the same URL), I have so far used copy paste for each section.

I am starting to see the benefits of not using copy paste and instead setting up a variable of the specific URL and then call upon the variable in question.

So my question is: Is there a way (and can you show me how or let me know on what to search for ?) to setup a specific URL as a variable that I could call upon in my buttons?

Kind Regards

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

If I understand correctly, you want to have reusable buttons, to that goal you can try using the following plugins to create button short codes:

Let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi.

Thank you for your reply.

Maybe that could be an angle, however this problem of mine is not just related to buttons, maybe this makes it more easy to understand. I’m thinking this is a PHP-thingie but are unsure of where to put it. Therefor the previous thoughts of whether or not this was out of your service commitment.

Basically I just want to declare a variable, for instance
<?php
$booking = ‘myurl’
<?

I would then like to call upon the variable booking in my button hrefs instead of just pasting the actual url each time.

Kind Regards