Static Testimonials

I’ve added some testimonials using Jetpack and selected the Testimonial section to show on the home page. It only shows one testimonial. Doesn’t scroll through or show random testimonials. How do I change this.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

new.swiftpilotrecruitment.co.uk

Thank you!

Also, I’ve added a Jumbotron image with a size of 2000 x 1250 as suggested but I lose part of that when viewing on my laptop - what is the best size to fill the screen?

HI

Do you have other testimonials added in the backend? i cant see them
About the image, try FHD image 1980*1080 please consider, if the image is not fully visible for you it does not means that others have exact same situation, this actually depends on the users screen size and resolution

Yeah, here are my two testimonials

http://new.swiftpilotrecruitment.co.uk/testimonial/faye-mckee/
http://new.swiftpilotrecruitment.co.uk/testimonial/craig-mckee/

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
In this case, could you kindly provide us with temporary admin access to your WordPress Dashboard so that we can have a closer look into this.

You may create a new administrator user within your WordPress Dashboard using your email address. You may then copy the login credentials to us in your reply.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi, I’ve made you an account. How can I share these so they’re not public?! Can I send you a private message?

Hi there,
Thanks for writing back.
Yes you can send in a private rely to us here.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi username is Colorlib and password is 3Kx5q1wX^uLZxR$36OCBKjCV

Hi there,
Thanks for the access credentials.
In this case, could you possibly try first installing this plugin (Transients Manager – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org) and try deleting the expired transients. Once this is done, check whether the issue is resolved.

Please keep us posted on the outcome to this.
Best Regards,
Support.

I’ve done that but no joy it seems…

Hi

Check again please and you just need to add testimonial widgets in appearance > customize > then navigate to testimonial section and add/edit testimonial widgets

Thank you!!

Nice :slight_smile:

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!