Sticky Menu and Copyright Info. Alignment

Hi,

I’d like to know how I can align the copyright information in the footer as I like.
Additionally, I learnt how to make the site menu sticky(here), but wanted help in making the background of the menu transparent white, to avoid overlay with text and images while scrolling.

Thanks for your help in advance, and yes, I love this theme.

Regards,
Waseem

I learnt to do that (sticky menu background color) using the following code:

.top-header{
    position: fixed;
    z-index: 99;
		background-color: rgba(100, 100, 100, 0.7);
}

However, I want to apply this color only after scrolling; meaning that the transparent background color does not appear except after having scrolled down. Kindly suggest the solution.

Hi @soasmw,

Give us your url link to check and to give you our best solutions.

Thanks,

Cristian

Hello Cristian,

It is: winnersavenue.com

The website was on Coming Soon mode, which has been disabled for you to take a look. I want the menu to look like the one in Shapely theme.

Thanks

Hi @soasmw,

What you want, could be achieved with some javascript code, some php and html knowledge.

First, you need to to be able to insert a javascript code into the theme, use one of the steps from here:

Second, after you successfully figured out how to be able to insert javascript, please use this fiddle code to inspire and create the desire outpost for your menu:

http://jsfiddle.net/dylanholmes222/LaL3v/1/

Thank you,

Cristian

Sorry, but I have very little coding knowledge and hence, wasn’t able to achieve anything from the links you suggested.

The menu in shapely is perfect, but I got a problem with that theme due to which I switched to Illdy. Is there any easy way to implement the Shapely menu in Illdy?

Regards

Hi @soasmw,

Unfortunately not.

Thanks,

Cristian