sticky menu

Hey there,
First of all Thanks for all the effort that you take supporting all of us :-D!
I’m just working my way through the upcoming GDPR and I need to find a way to make my impressum visible from any page or post of my blog https://www.livelifegreen.de . Now I found a code in your great support forum to make my header menu sticky

/Sticky Header/
.navbar.navbar-default {
width: 100%;
position: fixed;
z-index: 100;
}

div#logo {
padding-top: 55px;
}

The code just works fine in the desktop version. At first everything looked fine in the mobile too. But I can’t scroll down my dropdown menu anymore to reach the last points of my menu that are beneath the screen size. Is there any way to fix that. Because I LOVE the sticky menu ;-)…

All the best and thank you so much for your effort
Alex

Ah or is there maybe a way/code to hide the submenu within the dropdown Menu? To make it shorter? I attached a Screenshot of an example I find for you…
Thanks a lot
Alex

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The menu was designed to work like that so you would have to use a mobile menu such as the following:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there!
And thank you for your fast reply.
I just tried the plugin that you advised. If I use it it doubles my header and the header menu.
Is there no code available to shorten my activello style mobile menu (with these little arrows)? Because I really like that.
All the best
Alex

Hello there,

The header appears to be the same on the website.
Please check the settings to ensure the menu is set up as you would like it.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi again,
if you kindly take a look at my page now I changed it back so you can see what I mean.
I use the above code to make my desktop menu sticky and the plugin you adviced to modify my mobile menu and shorten it. It works out perfectly on the desktop. But now in the mobile view the menu is there twice. You see?
Is there a way to change that?

And how could I include the search within my modified mobile menu? I couldn’t find an option for that so far.

Thank you so much for your time and effort.
All the best
Alex

I just figured it out with help of the plugin support :-D!
Thank anyway! I’m always glad that there is somebody a professional as this support team to help me with my queries.
All the Best
Alex

Hi, there

Nice to hear your problem is fixed:)
Now I will close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!