Strange behaviour only in firefox

Hi Movin,
I am facing a strange behaviour with firefox browser. Earlier, I am showing two ad unit in website front page. One in header and other one in main index page just near the pagination. Once the user click on any post, obviously, header ad ad shows up and inside the post I am displaying two more ad. One between the post and another one after the content (not near the dazzling navigation but just above the page pagination). Today, I just updated the theme with 2.1 version. Now the problem is, if the user click on any post link it redirect to homepage of my website. Resulting not opening the post. This problem is only with firefox but it works well with Chrome, opera and safari.

But If I remove one ad unit either from header or inside the post. It’s works well with firefox. I don’t know what is happening and I also tried to clear the cache and updated the firefox with latest version, but no luck.

Please help I want to display three ad unit and I checked all plugins but not able to address the issue.

Thanks,
Bunty

Hi Bunty,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,
Thanks for the reply and apologies for late reply.
I just figure out the proble amd the problem is with localhost.
No problem with theme.

Thanks a lot:-)

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: