Strange Menu Behavior since update

Hope someone can point me in the right direction here.

The site is www.bloodrootsalve.com

The top menu displays differently, depending on which taxonomy is selected. You will see the menu on the home page is weird, whereas it displays correctly on a Page such as http://www.bloodrootsalve.com/black-salve-faqs/

The problem, as far as I can tell, seems to be with the Nav Walker. On the Page (displays correctly) it puts this code

<li id="menu-item-4842" class="menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-4842"><a title="glyphicon-home" href="/"><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-home"></span>&nbsp;Home</a></li>

whereas on the home page (the one that displays incorrectly), this code is different.

<li id="menu-item-4842" class="menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom current-menu-item current_page_item menu-item-4842 active"><a title="glyphicon-home" href="/"><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-home"></span>&nbsp;<style>Blah</style></a></li>

I’m using the same header.php in a child theme for all pages.

Please help!

Hi @varange,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I confirmed the issue on your shared site and it seems your child theme issue.

You can try resolving this issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Dazzling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.navbar-default .navbar-nav li a style {
    display: inline-block;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you so far Movin.

That fixed the way it displays the UL’s, but it now shows the word “Blah” on each of the menu items.

Hugh

Nevermind, my bad. Thanks for helping. Hugh

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: