Strange text on my site

This string of text suddenly appeared on my site: * @package dazzling */ ?>
I just added some category and sub-categories. I don’t know if that’s the issue.
I’m using Woocommerce.

Also:
On the home page and my account page there’s a big white space beneath the footer but on products and cart pages, it’s not.
I appreciate if you help me out.

The strange text is fixed but the white space is still there.

Hi @sean777,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me your site URL where you are facing this issue so that i can help you to resolve it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Thanks Movin but it’s resolved. Now I need to know how to style woocommerce product search button. Thanks again.

Hi @sean777,

You can style woocommerce product search button by developing CSS code.

Could you please tell me how you want it to style and share me the page URL from your site where you are displaying it so that i can help you to style it?

Regards,
Movin

I know a little CSS and with my minimum knowledge I was able to style other woocommerce buttons to my liking. The problem is I just don’t know which class(es) are controlling woocommerce product search button so I can apply the same CSS to it. I know other woocommerce buttons are these:
.woocommerce #content input.button, .woocommerce #respond input#submit, .woocommerce a.button, .woocommerce button.button, .woocommerce input.button, .woocommerce-page #content input.button, .woocommerce-page #respond input#submit, .woocommerce-page a.button, .woocommerce-page button.button, .woocommerce-page input.button

and the hover effects:
.woocommerce #content input.button:hover, .woocommerce #respond input#submit:hover, .woocommerce a.button:hover, .woocommerce button.button:hover, .woocommerce input.button:hover, .woocommerce-page #content input.button:hover, .woocommerce-page #respond input#submit:hover, .woocommerce-page a.button:hover, .woocommerce-page button.button:hover, .woocommerce-page input.button:hover

but none of these are associated with product search button. If I knew product search button class, I could include that in the above list of buttons.

Thanks a lot.

Hi @sean777,

Are you talking about the product search button displayed in the widget or anywhere else?

Could you please answer my following question that i asked your previously two time?

Could you please share me your site URL where you are facing this issue so that i can help you to resolve it?

Regards,
Movin

ha! Google is amazing! I think I’m becoming a coder by the help of Google!! FIGURED IT OUT. YESSSSS!

Hi @sean777,

Awesome great to see you got that figured out.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Cheers,
Movin