Sudden change appearance of menu and footer.

Hi,

Thank you for great theme. I used Sparkling more than year and everything was well, but few days ago the look of the page is changing. I mean - menu and footer… all sections go to top left on menu and change colors with backlight. Similar with footer. This not look good, I don’t update theme or anything. It broke down overnight. Can you help me? Here’s website adress: kinosztukwalki.pl

PS. I attach screen when website looks good.

All the best,
Andrew

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to the WordPress admin panel > Dashboard > Updates and install any pending updates available then you can use the following CSS code to fix the menu by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Menu alignment*/ .navbar-nav { float: right; }

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

Thank you for your help, it works! Can you give me more tips to change manu and footer to older look? I will be grateful. I attach image with changes what I need:

1. Menu to the middle of logo.
  2. Delete white backcolor after click the link in menu.
  3. Slider up to menu (without space)
  4. Footer menu like in top menu in one line without white backcolor.
  5. Footer elements on the middle, not on the top.
  6. I also lost “newer” and “older” posts buttons on the left and right like original.

So… I want to have everything like in original theme… can you help me back to this scheme?

@diegorap To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/sparkling/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Ok, thank you for reply.

You are most welcome :slight_smile: