[support request] header image width on new pages

My header image is not stretching across the whole page when i add new pages. The ‘home’ menu button is hanging over the side of the image. Please advise how to rectify.

Thanks
Sam

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

Have you made any modifications to the theme, using custom code?
If so please do a back up of your website, save the custom code somewhere safe and remove the code and test to see if the problem still persist. If removing the CSS fixes the problem, please revisit your code. re

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

Thanks for the advice. I have done this but it doesn’t help at all. Just undoes the changes I made to the original theme. Any other ideas?

Many thanks
Sam :slight_smile:

is there anything that i can do to the simple css?

Hey there,

Thank you for providing that information.

Kindly send the URL to your website so I can look into this for you.

Best regards,
Support.

Hi - it’s www.samgarecopywriter.com

If you click on 4th project widget it will take you to a page where I want to place some examples and you’ll see that the header image is not across the entire page and the ‘home’ link is hanging off the edge of the image.

Also I have just activated the site so you can have a look for me. When i type in my address, the site that comes up on my mobile is a mess - with text that I have never even entered into this site. I have used the text perviously but not on this WP site. The only way i can access the site on mobile that is correct is by clicking the ‘view full site’ link on the bottom of my mobile page? Very strange!

Many thanks
Sam

Just to let you know I have resolved the issue of how the site comes up on mobile through a Jetpack setting - so now it’s just the header images on extra pages. thanks again :slight_smile:

Any luck helping me sort the header images please? Site is live and would prefer to take it offline until fixed. Many thanks for your help.

Sam

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please go to Appearance > Customize and provide an image of the settings you are using for the header image?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi thanks - sorry I’ve gone to customise - what do you want me to take an image of from there? I’m not great at this lol!

Ok - thanks so much. I’ve resolved it. I didn’t have my background image on ‘fill screen’!! Thanks so much for you time :slight_smile:

Hi sorry I can resolve it but when i save and exit to site the page then reverts to doing the same thing again. These are the settings for my header image. I change the setting to ‘fill screen’ and then look at the page - it’s all good. i then save and exit and then go back into the page from the front page and the margins either side of the image are back again?

Any ideas?

Thanks
Sam