Tags not pick content.

mrpuyal.com this is my webiste. tags not pick content. only on news is display every tag. tags not working properly.

http://mrpuyal.com/tag/review-chekka-chivantha-vaanam/

every tag display one content. please any one help me.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You need to ensure that you have multiple posts assigned to a tag so that it will display more content/posts.

Best Regards,
Support

How to enable multiple post in tags. Please explain briefly.

Hi there

Tags are something like categories, create new posts and use same tags, once you do this new posts will appear under that tags :slight_smile:

I am using many post in same tags. But not appear.
Particularly that one post display under all tags. I’m not choosing this post that tag. But post is displayed.

Hi there

Looks like checking several things in the backend is necessary, can i check this? please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private! Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

tell me your email id

Hi

You can use your email, this is only for temporary use

Hi there, I own website sevennews.cz and have a same problem.

@vojta637 please open a new ticket and we will check, in this ticket, we are working with the author on this ticket

that theme is not friendly for re modify the coding. it is not friendly for social sharing. its not friendly news click for category wise

more feature was disable. so uninstall this theme. install other theme.

Hello @mrpuyal,

I am sorry that the theme did not meet your standards but we have a myriad of other themes to try out:

Best Regards,
Support