Testimonial font

Hi,

I have two minor issues, one is that the testimonial section font is white and I would like it black as I have a white BG and the other is getting black font again for my portfolio section. Thank you for your time

Best regards

Hi @dominicdesign,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thank you for the quick response!

http://fullface.co.uk/ - that’s my site

Kindest regards

I visited your site but didn’t see Testimonial section anywhere there.

Please advise.

Hi,

Yes that’s why I need your help. The text is naturally set to white and I have a white background so need the copy to be black otherwise it can’t be seen :frowning:

Thank you

I think I just need the some custom code to set it to black and the same for the portfolio section.

Thank you

Yes that’s why I need your help. The text is naturally set to white and I have a white background so need the copy to be black otherwise it can’t be seen

You are not getting my point. I meant all the widgets displayed on your site home page are parallax or portfolio widgets and not Testimonial widget.

I think I just need the some custom code to set it to black and the same for the portfolio section.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

#page .shapely_home_parallax h1, #page .shapely_home_parallax h3, #page .shapely_home_portfolio h1, #page .shapely_home_portfolio h3 {
    color: #000;
}

Hi Movin,

Thank you so much for the code. I have placed the testimonial on the site again so it is there but still need the type black if possible. Thank you for all the help!

Best regards

Hi,

Sorry for another reply but I was thinking I could always change the background of the testimonial widget to black also? Thank you so much for your time.

Best regards

Sorry for another reply but I was thinking I could always change the background of the testimonial widget to black also?

You can do that by using the following CSS code.

.shapely_home_testimonial {
    background: #000;
}