Testimonial & Portfolio Widgets won't show up

I just downloaded the Shapely theme and demo content onto my new site and for some reason the Testimonial and Portfolio widgets don’t show up. Everything else does. Can someone help advise what might cause that? Thank you!

Hi @ringglet,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

Please make sure that you have also imported the demo widget contents from Widget Importer & Exporter as described on this page Shapely Theme Documentation - Colorlib

Are these widgets displaying in the widgets screen in your admin area and are they added in the widget area?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

I am having this same problem as well, I can’t get the testimonial widget to show up on the home page. Has anyone figured this out?

Alyssa

@abarret3 This is old topic so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.