Testimonial widget disappeared after latest update?

Hi, the testimonial section of my website has dissappared and the widget is no longer available to try and add back in, please can you help? Thanks.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Jetpack > Settings > Custom Content Types and enable the Testimonials and Portfolio content types.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there, thanks for getting back to me, I have tried this, both disabling, then re-enabling but no joy? The testimonial widget still doesn’t appear as an option, any other ideas? Many thanks.

Hello there,

Please use the following plugin to check your PHP version. It should be above version 7.0:

If it is not at 7.0, you would have to contact your host and have theme update the PHP version.

Best Regards,
Support

Many thanks, I have done this and my PHP version is 7.0.29. Any other ideas? The testimonial widget still does not appear and is missing from my page? Thank you.

I also have the same issue.

Hi there

Sorry for the inconvenience this problem is reported to our developer, we must wait a little bit,
meanwhile you can use this plugin to roll back theme or plugin to previous version: WP Rollback – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org