Testimonials (and contact us) issues

Hello, I have another question about my website www.calmame.com . When I am logged in as ad admin I can see the “Testimonials” and “Contact Us” titles, however when i am logged out these are not showing… what am I doing wrong?
Also is there a way for the testimonials to scroll over automatically?

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try using this plugin to clear the WordPress cache then reload the page:

The testimonial widget does not have a timed slider option so the only way to achieve that is to add new code. You would need to enlist the aid of a third party developer to add the change to the slider, one of which you can find here:
https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Best Regards,
Support

Hello and thank you for your reply. I have installed the plugin you suggested but nothing has changed… is there anything else I am doing wrong?

Best regards

Good evening

Can you please provide screenshots from the backend side? titles are not rendered in the markup

Hi Noda, do yo mean a screenshot of what I can see?

Well, strange thing :slight_smile: Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Hi Noda, thank you for your quick reply. What email address should I use to set up a temporary account for you?

Hello,

We do not have an email address to be provided but you can use a dummy email.

Best Regards,
Support

hello… sorry for keep asking silly questions… what role do you need to be?

Good evening

Administrator to not bother you again

ok here’s the link: http://www.calmame.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=071df2c336bba1b80fd535caaf6471dc

thank you!

Hi there

Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Also, please update theme to the latest version

hello and thank you for your help. I have updated the theme and it solved my problem however that has now created a new problem. If you access my website from a mobile www.calmame.com and click on the page “work with us”, the logo becomes very big and unreadable and you can’t even access the menu anymore… Do you know if there’s anything I could do about it?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello,

Please try this option, clear your browser cache and then reload the page. Once, you have tried that, try to replicate the issue then let me know if it helped.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello unfortunately it doesnt help. I have also tried from my husband’s mobile and the issue is the same: you click on “Work with us” and it’s ok but then when you click on the menu and back to the home page the logo becomes massive and the menu becomes inaccessible too.

I really hope you can help me.
Thank you for your patience

Hello again,

I have tried as you suggested however the problem is still there and it’s occurring from my husband’s mobile too. It all looks ok when you go on the website, then you click on the page “workwithus” and from then back to the home page and the logo becomes massive and unreadable and the menu becomes inaccessible too.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and i hope you can help me.

Best regards