Testimonials doesn't show up

Hi there,

I’ve tried everything, but my testimonials doesn’t appear on my front page. I did the
“activate contenttypes” on jetpack thing, I made 4 testimonials and made sure it’s set to 4 as well,
the “Show this section” is also activated and the number of posts is 4 as well.
I did everything in the video tutorial and it just doesn’t show up. I also did the Settings - Writing -etc

What am I missing here?

And yes, everything is updated.

Hello @casign,

Would it be possible to provide me temporary admin dashboard access via a private message so I can have a closer look for myself?

If not, I will do my best to guide you around to debug this, but as you already have the latest updates, seems like you activated the jetpack correctly, created the testimonials and so on I’m already running out of ideas of what could possibly be wrong with it.

Kind regards

Hi! Yes. How do I private message you?

Hello @casign,

Please excuse the tardiness of this reply, and thank you for your patience!

You just need to hit the private reply on top of the submit button.

If you are more comfortable with it, you can email us directly to [email protected]

Kindest regards

Hi,
I Have the same problem… I did evething but in my homepage I just have one “testimony”

What can I do?

this is my website so you can see it www.fernandovacaflores.com

Thank you

Fernando

Hi @negron,

Provide use in a private message a wp admin user and password so we can check.

Thanks,

Cristian

Hi @ColorlibSupport

this is the link of my website:
http://www.fernandovacaflores.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fernandovacaflores.com%2Fwp-admin%2F&reauth=1

the username: fernandoetceline
password: negron1984

Thank you

Hi @negron,

The testimonials are there, what you need is to swipe left or right and it will appears.

Thanks,

Cristian

Hi Cristian,

But how I swipe? because there is no button to swipe from??

Hold the mouse button on a testimonial and swipe.

I will send you an update when this could be solve.

Thanks,

Cristian

Thank you, it does work. However, I am concerned about people not realising the system as there are no icons on the sides to indicate the swipes. How is it possible to have them?

Thanks.

Fernando

Hi,

As I see is a bug, I reported the bug to the developer team.

I will update you when I will have an answer.

Thanks,

Cristian

Hi Cristian,

Any news?? because no buttons yet in the section testimonials on my website, and I need to put more testimonials

Thank you

Fernando

Hi @negron,

I just sent again another message to the developer teams, I will get back to you soon.

Thanks,

Cristian