Text column too tall and tight

Hi there! If you browse to my website, there are two areas to look at.
The first one is right below the video that starts with “Memorable VoiceOvers”. The paragraph is very tall. Is there a way I can have the image wrap so the paragraph text can be horizontal and wrap the image versus a giant tall line of text?

Next, if you scroll down to “About Reid”, this is the same thing. Can you tell me how I can make the text more horizontal here? I don’t want to image wrap here, I just want the paragraphs to be wider (so maybe shrinking the margin / width between the image and paragraph to give it more space to not be a vertical tower?

Thank you!

Hi there

Im sorry, actually that’s not possible because texts and images are inside the column and you cant wrap images by the text

Hi, Noda! Is there anyway to create a text block area with an image wrapped and just replace that element using the Shapely builder? Or, could I use something like WP Bakery and try it or would it not integrate with Shapely?

I would love to make this work so it doesn’t display as is, but still have the text centered and with the image.

Surely there has to be some way to achieve this.

Hi

[quote=“humblevoice, post:3, topic:32535”]
WP Bakery and try it or would it not integrate with Shapely?
[/quote] Yes, its possible for sure, but instead of Wpbakery you can try Elementor which is free and I think will be fully enough for you.

by the way, I have one idea, if youa re up for it we can try,
So, try to add an image inside the text, on the left side, then try this CSS code:

.col-md-7.col-md-offset-1.col-sm-6.col-sm-offset-1.text-center {
    width: 0%;
}
.col-md-4.col-sm-5.mb-xs-24 {
    width: 100%;
}

and let me know the results

That worked!! Check it out! :smiley:
I appreciate you engineering a solution (as always)!

Only two things now:
1.) How can I increase the font size (or even change the font)?
2.) How can I reduce the vertical padding between the big video and “Memorable VoiceOvers”? Just a bit too much vertical space for me.

Hi :slight_smile:
Niiceeeee

1. You can use this code:
.container p {
    font-size: 18px;
}
  1. and this code for the second question:
#shapely_home_parallax-4 section.bg-secondary.border-bottom {
    padding-top: 50px;
}

You are AWESOME, Noda! Thank you! This is exactly what I was after. :smiley:

Have a good weekend