Text in text widget not responsive on mobile devices

Hello,

Do you have a solution for the following problem?
The text on my website doesn’t resize when I check it on the tablet or mobile device mode in the lower left corner of the customize page.
This problem only seems to be appearing on two widgets ‘text’.
These widgets are previously adapted to your earlier advise to add more margin on both sides of the text block.

I hope to hear from you soon.

With kind regards,
Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

Can you show us the website URL that is in the question? If possible, share us a screenshot about the issue.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz, it is: rhaw.eu

Hello, the site is: rhaw.eu
Gr. Ricardo

Hi,
Would you pleas respond to my question?
I have no idea what to do to repair this.
Thanks,
Ricardo

Hi,

Sorry we’re not working on the weekends, so only a delay in reply. To see your issue, you’re adding a CSS code like this,

.home #text-3 {
    width: 1170px;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

that cause the issue, instead that you can add this,

.home #text-3 {
    width: 100%;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hello Larantz,

I forgot it was a weekend day. I am sorry.

Thank you for your advice. It is not optimal, but it works and it is readable on my phone.

I’ve got an additional question: the menu in the mobile mode does not work.
There can be seen three short, horizontal stripes on the right hand side above. I guess, that this should be the menu. But it does not respond when I touch them on my phone.
I there any way to fix that?
Thanks,
Ricardo

hey there

I can see the menu when i click on the menu button, the problem i have is that menu doesnot have background color, lets add it with this css code add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS
@media (max-width: 991px){
.nav-bar .module-group {
background: white;
}
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you,
I tried it, but the menu still does not work when I publish the site and try it out on my iPad or iPhone.
However, it dóes work in the preview Wordpress window.
Strange, isn’t it?
Thank you

Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you,
It worked, but through another method.
It is almost perfect now.

Unfortunately, I have one last question:
I would like to delete the ‘Comment’ and ‘Leave a reply’ items in de Posts page.
It is not necessary for my website.
But I can’t find a way to switch it of.
Can you help me with that?

With kind regards
Ricardo

Hello Ricardo

Don’t forget to search your question in the internet if its related to WordPress, such questions can be found in seconds :slight_smile: check this: http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-turn-off-or-disable-comments-in-wordpress-pages/