Text PopUp Help

Hi,

Congrats for the awesome theme.

I’m trying to create a link (Terms of Service) that opens a popup with a text. I tried several plugins without success. The latest one I’m trying in PopUp Maker. I seem to be doing things right, I created the Popup with the text and added the CSS class name of my popup to the text link on the body of my page:

Please read our applicable Terms of Service and fill the form below for submission.

But still nothing happens when I click on the link.

Please advise if it’s the plugin that does not work with the theme and how could I solve this issue.

Thanks!

Hi,

Can you show us a link to the site? So that we can check what is going wrong.

You can try plugins like this, Anything Popup – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org I didn’t test the plugin, but every good coded plugin should work well with the theme.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi!

Thank you for your response. The plugin you recommend seems to do the job fine although I still cannot figure out why the PopUp Maker one doesn’t work. My website is currently on my localhost so unfortunately I cannot share a link for you to review.

Here is the code I have on the page which I created by adding a trigger with the page PopUp Maker editor:
[popup_trigger id=“1187” tag=“span”]Terms of Service[/popup_trigger]

I have also attached two screenshots of the actual PopUp created with PopUp Maker.

On the site I can see the string "Terms of service? but nothing happens when I click on it.

Thanks!

Hi again,

I just wanted to get back to confirm I found the problem with the PopUp. It seems the conditions were the problem with it.

Thanks!

Hi,

So you found the issue?

Let us know if you have any other questions,

Thanks,
laranz.

I did!

Thanks!

Hello there,

I am glad you found the issue.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support