Text rendering problem - theestate html5 template

Hi
I recently download the “TheEstate” theme from ColorLib and it has been a dream to work with.
I am right at the end of my development, when I have come to test the site in both IE11 and Edge browsers.

The Section Titles and Subtitles are not rendering properly - only part of the text displays - some of which are half letters - works fine in Firefox and Chrome. When you highlight where the text should be, it highlights properly, but you can’t physically see all of it.

I have read that Bootstrap 4 does not agree with IE11/Edge fully and wonder if this is the issue. Has anyone else seen this and if so, how can I resolve?

I have tried adding the meta tag for setting the compatability to IE=Edge but no joy.
Please help! I don’t want to have to start my project all over again because it doesn’t display properly in Microsoft browsers.

TIA.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
thank you for kind words on our products

can you please provide more information about the problem? screenshot and url of the page would be great to reproduce problem

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi Noda
Find attached two images showing the issue with text rendering. As you can see the section title and subtitle text is not displaying properly - this only occurs some of the time in IE11 and Edge browsers.

The live link to the page is here: http://www.wheelercreative.co.uk/openhouse/selling.html

TIA

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

I tested the page but it appears fine on my end. Please update your browser and try clearing the browser cache then reload the page.

Let me know if you need any further assistance, I’d be happy to help :slight_smile:

Take care.