Text wrapping an image

Hello there!

Just a quick one, when I am writing a post the test wraps perfectly around an image but when I publish it and view it, the text always seems to go underneath it. For love or money I cannot get the text to go next to or wrap around an image.

Hope you can help.
All the best.

Hi @dominicdesign,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi there!

Thank you for getting back to me so fast.

It is happening on all pages across my site, whenever I try to combine copy and image. Here is the link to my blog where I am having some trouble though; http://fullface.co.uk/hello-world/

I would like to have words right next to the image and it looks like I have it when writing it in wordpress but when I click publish and look at the site it just appears in one long stream.

Thank you for taking a look!

It seems this is happening on your shared site because you are adding the text in the H5 tag which is block level element.

To resolve the issue either remove the text from h5 tag or try adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

.entry-content h5 {
    display: inline;
}

Hi there,

Thank you for you help and super quick response. Awesome.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: