The sidebar appears at the bottom of this one post of mine

Hello,

I have a problem with one of my posts. My blog’s left sidebar appears at the bottom of it. I don’t have the same problem with any of my other posts. Here is the said post: http://ideacrib.net/2017/04/26/shots-of-inspiration-to-enjoy-throughout-the-year/. I’ve tried changing the layout from Default to Left Sidebar and back to Default again but nothing changed.

How can I fix this?

Thank you,

Patricia

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

That’s weird. Could you try copying the content on to another post? Just create a new post and drop the content there and see if the layout goes back to how it was. My guess is that there’s something on that post that’s throwing off the layout, so if you could add sections of that post one by one until the layout on the test post breaks, then you’ll have an idea of what’s causing the issue, but from here, I can’t be entirely sure.

I’m also going to ask that you Kindly disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.
If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and test the page to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion! I did exactly what you suggested, added sections of the code one by one in a test post, and was thus able to isolate two faulty codes (an Instagram embed one plus an extra ).

Appreciate it.

Thank you!

Patricia

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support