The Team section

Do you recall when this behaviour started to happen?

I suspect that you can find errors in console, mostly due to some 3rd party plugin that is coming with some incompatibility.

Can you please try to disable your plugins one by one and check the Customizer again??

Regards

It started doing it I wanna say this past Tuesday. I went thru and deactivated the plug-ins one by one and it’s still not working, it’s the whole Customize column, see attached

Hello Julie,

This is very strange, should have been a plugin related issue.
Can you Right click the website in customizer > Inspect Element > Console and see if there is any error?

When I asked about any trigger, I was looking for an event that might have caused it, theme update, plugin installation, wordpress update or anything related.

At this point, this gets impossible to debug without temporary admin dashboard access, so please consider to provide me such information via a private message.

Regards

It started Tuesday after I added CSS to change the link color, see attached
I will private message you a log-in to my website

www.godog-go.com/wp-admin

username: colorlib
password: R45S$pC9QafPAb!IN(Rm2lez

Hello Julie,

I can save the information in the Customizer just right, please see attachment picture.

Can you please give it another try?

Regards

I logged out, closed out of Chrome, restarted it and re-logged in and I still cannot save anything, still getting this, see attached

Hello,

I have disabled your WP Super Cache plugin as I suspect it has some setup malfunctions.

Please see the attached gif, I can save everything just right and this gets very strange since it’s a one on one situation.

I installed that after the trouble started, let me try again

I have set myself up under a different user name, tried on a different computer, tried it in Safari instead of Chrome and I am still not able to save anything. Not sure what to do at this point

see attached

Hello Julie,

This is really getting out of hand, it’s a mystery how it works on my side but not on the other.

I’m running out of ideas and I can’t really set the content for you :p, so we should get this fixed somehow.
There definitely some error that keeps the customizer to refresh the information.

Maybe you can get on Skype (Ion Rutz) and have a screen sharing to figure this out.

Regards

@juliebalto… i have got a hack i am working on to tackle this problem, i will send it to you right after i am done. just be patient… i am having the same problem too but i think i am getting somewhere.

Finally, i was able to solve it, though it was a bit hectic but i believe you can handle it.

1. first off, upload your images to be used on the team section and make sure they are scaled to 125px by 125px since thats whats been used on illdy

2. create the necessary team widgets to be used: Appearance->widgets->team sidebar

3. with the inspection feature from your browser, inspect the team image and see what html tag houses it, in my case, i have three images and they are been housed by ; #illdy_person-3, #illdy_person-4, #illdy_person-5

4. go to Appearance->Edit css and do write this:

#illdy_person-3 .person-image img, #illdy_person-4 .person-image img, #illdy_person-5 .person-image img {
display: none;
}

#illdy_person-3 .person-image {
border-radius: 50%;
background: url(http://mosicnigeria.com/mosic/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/DSC_2841-e1471881379336.jpg) no-repeat !important;
width: 125px !important;
height: 125px;
}

#illdy_person-4 .person-image {
background: url(http://mosicnigeria.com/mosic/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/DSC_2837-e1471881417158.jpg) no-repeat !important;
}

#illdy_person-5 .person-image {
background: url(http://mosicnigeria.com/mosic/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/DSC_2833-e1471881397264.jpg) no-repeat !important;
}

where the background: url holds the url of each team images

1. save the changes and viola… you get ur answer…