Theme Broke after Plugin Upload

Hey! I broke the theme after I uploaded a plugin created for divilab (colorlib-divilab-plugin-106.zip) and now the only options available within the customize menu are Widgets and Recommended Actions. I was trying to reduce the logo blurriness in the header. I was not successful. Anyway, I’ve tried to remove and reupload the shapely theme, but it continues to give me only the two options in customize. Thanks for any help! I might just have to delete the database and start again. One other question; Where do the css edits from the customize menu actually reside, what file?

thanks!

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Looks like checking several things in the backend is necessary, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you soooo very much for your reply! I feel like such a bonehead! url: http://a2zero.com/wp-admin/
username: stanthestylist
pass: Boggart24!

thanks for anything you can do, or help me do!

Hi there

hm… can i reset this installation? i mean to delete pages (no posts created so far) i think this will fix the problem, we must try, just let me know and i will do the rest

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

You sure can!! Thanks! Will you also let me know what file (and it’s location) holds the custom css added from within the customize menu! THX

Hey there

Ok, go ahead and check your website now :slight_smile: let me know if you like it now
regarding the second question, custom css is not stored in the file, its added on the page directly, can you tell me more about this question? maybe i can provide a better solution?

Thanks for setting it back to normal!! Greatly appreciated. In regards to my other question about the Custom CSS, where in the file directory does this CSS get inserted? What file does it live in (for lack of a better way to ask?) I’ll include a screenshot of the custom css code I’m referring to. If I want to use ftp for example and access the file that contains this CSS where (within the ftp directory structure) would i go? i.e. wpcontent/themes/???

THANKS!! It’s been driving me crazy. :slight_smile: BTW, you’re AWESOME! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your prompt replies!! Very excited about the level of customer service for a free product! If I need any of your paid services, I will not hesitate to purchase them!!

HI there

No, you cant work with ftp on additional css, how i said its not stored in the file, please check this link for more information:

if yu want to add some custom css in the theme by using ftp protocol then child theme is the best way to use it, connect to the style.css in child theme and its your

Hello,

I activated a plugin today and now I can’t get the customizer to load, it’s completely stuck. Can you help! I delete that plugin and deactivated

Ted

Hi @tedknapp,

Replied your issues here: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/appearance-customize-blank-not-working/#post-148050 if that didn’t solve the issue, please open a new ticket with your issue, so that we can check the issue, and update you.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.