Theme Customize Error

I have a fresh install of wordpress setting up a new site, this theme looked good so I went with it, and installed the companion and now I can’t customize the theme without getting an error. if I deactivate the companion I can customize the theme. Is there a fix?

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Kindly disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.
If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and try customizing again to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

If that doesn’t help, Kindly provide us with some temporary admin access to your site. We’ll be in a better position to spot anything suspicious from here.

You can add new users by going to Users > Add New set the user and password for us, set the role to admin and set the info here. You can navigate here for more details; Adding New Users to Your WordPress Site – Make WordPress Support.

Best Regards,
Support

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Kindly disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.
If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and try customizing again to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

If that doesn’t help, Kindly provide us with some temporary admin access to your site. We’ll be in a better position to spot anything suspicious from here.

You can add new users by going to Users > Add New set the user and password for us, set the role to admin and set the info here. You can navigate here for more details; Adding New Users to Your WordPress Site – Make WordPress Support.

Best Regards,
Support

I disabled all plugins and I could customize the theme, I only activated companion plugin and it would not let me customize so I disabled it again.

website www.saltcreeksmokers.com

user Temp
pswrd temppassword

Thanks

An update for the theme showed and has appeared to fix my issues. thanks

Hello there,

I am glad the solution was rectified for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support