theme not responding

Hi Movin,

on my blog belaroundtheworld.com,

1. my “related posts” at the bottom of each post is not showing despite having clicked on it
    2a. on mobile, i chose to show summary instead of show full post, but it still shows full posts. also, my latest post doesn’t appear on top.
    2b. i thought the theme is supposed to be responsive on mobile. why does it still show the template in a wordpress style?
  2. under my popular posts widget, why isn’t my stats reflected on it? my google analytics also stopped recording my numbers since dec 23
  3. if you click on posts on my site. the round circle at the top of my tab doesn’t stop revolving
  4. clicking on the individual category in the drop down menu doesn’t redirect me to the respective category

i have 23 total cache, wp smush, wp super minify, jetpack plugins installed.

sorry to inundate you, but these problems have been bugging me forever.

bel

Hi Bel,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. my “related posts” at the bottom of each post is not showing despite having clicked on it

Having clicked on what?

2a. on mobile, i chose to show summary instead of show full post, but it still shows full posts. also, my latest post doesn’t appear on top. 2b. i thought the theme is supposed to be responsive on mobile. why does it still show the template in a wordpress style?

It seems you are using Jetpack plugin on your site so please make sure you are not using its Mobile Theme functionality https://jetpack.com/support/mobile-theme/ which may be causing this issue.

If it is not jetpack mobile theme problem then could you please share the screenshot of it?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here Activello - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Best Regards,
Movin

1. i checked this option “Show a “Related” header to more clearly separate the related section from posts” but no related posts are showing on my posts.

2a. thanks for your help! however while it works now, i realize my third tier options under “destination” in the menu cannot be clicked. how do i rectify this?

1. i checked this option “Show a “Related” header to more clearly separate the related section from posts” but no related posts are showing on my posts.

The theme doesn’t provide the related posts option.

Are you using any plugin for this functionality?

Could you please share the screenshot of the option?

2a. thanks for your help! however while it works now, i realize my third tier options under “destination” in the menu cannot be clicked. how do i rectify this?

You can try achieving this by using any of the following plugins to display mobile menu.

hi movin,

my third tier options under “destination” in the menu cannot be clicked on mobile. is there any way i can fix this through the html script instead of downloading a plugin? downloading the plugin puts a box on top of my current menu, which makes it unsightly and confusing. further, the [x] box covers the first two buttons of my menu. see attached.

To resolve the issues occurred using responsive menu plugin please try using below custom CSS code.

.navbar-default button.btn.navbar-toggle {
    display: none;
}

button#responsive-menu-button {
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
}

ul#responsive-menu {
    padding-top: 50px;
}

Where should I paste the css in?

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

Best Regards,
Support

instead of removing the theme’s menu button on mobile, can you fix the problem of not being able to click the third tier buttons with the original menu button? I prefer not to use the responsive button because it is out of place from my site’s theme.

The issue is fixed in the latest version of theme which was reported on the following page.

So please make sure you are using latest version of theme and clear your site cache.

it’s still not working. please check https://www.belaroundtheworld.com.

i can’t click menu > destinations > oceania/ europe/ asia.

Please clear cache on your site or temporary disable it.

i have done that but clicking on the 3rd-tier button just refreshes the homepage. the 2nd-tier buttons work well.

I can’t troubleshoot the issue on your site until you disable minify cache enabled on your site.

I’ve disabled page cache, browser cache and minify. please check. also, will i have to disable them permanently? they play a vital role in managing my site speed.

please find attached the missing 3rd tier buttons

No you have to disable them until i troubleshoot your site.

The menu is not responsive on mobile device because you are using older version 1.0.0 of theme on your site so please update it to the latest version 1.3.3 of theme.

I have created following feature request to display more than sub menus so that it will be developed in the future version of theme.
https://colorlibsupport.com/t/theme-not-responding/#post-107265

hi i am unable to update as it doesn’t show the option to update my activello theme unlike the rest. (see attached). Please advise.

Just delete the theme and reinstall it.

Does that mean all my customization will be gone?

If you have made changes in the theme files then yes it will be gone therefore you should always make changes in the theme files using child theme.

If you have not made changes in theme files then you will not lose anything.