Theme not translating to mobile

Hi, I noticed that when I visit my blog on my phone it doesn’t look like what the theme says it will. Why isn’t the theme showing up on mobile?

Hi @chidera,

Can you try visit our demo https://colorlib.com/activello/ on your mobile and see how it works?

Can you show us your website address so that we can check what is going wrong, also tell us exactly what is not working for you in the mobile.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi lantanz,

When I loaded the activello link it worked and looked like how it should on my phone. How ever when I loaded my own site again it didn’t look that way. My website is consciouslymusing.com. I also attached a photo of what it looks like

So sorry! My phone weirdly corrected the spelling of your name

Hi there

So, is everything ok now?

Hi,

No everything is not okay. The theme still does not translate to mobile.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

This is the mobile theme, please go to Jetpack > Settings > Writing tab and scroll down to the Theme Enhancements and the “Enable the Jetpack Mobile theme” option and turn that off.

Best Regards,
Support

That worked! Thank you so much! Have a great day! :slight_smile:

Hi,

I love the name lantanz :slight_smile:

Glad we helped. :slight_smile:

Let us know If you have any other questions. Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Activello] Reviews | WordPress.org

Thanks,
laranz.

Oh wait, now the slider option isn’t loading on mobile and some of my feature images aren’t showing :frowning:

Hi,

It didn’t even load on the Desktop, so I suggest you to disable the “Photo” module in the Jetpack and if still it didn’t shown, try Regenerate Thumbnails – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org regenerate the thumbnail using this plugin, if still didn’t work, try delete the slider image and add again.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Where do I find the photo module in jetpack?

Hi,

It should be In your blog dashboard, go to Jetpack → Settings → Writing, and in the media section toggle on the option for “Speed up images and photos“

Check this docs: https://jetpack.com/support/photon/

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Can I download that plugin on any computer or does it have to be on my laptop? Also now my site takes longer than load than usual

*longer to load than usual

Even logging in to the back end of it now takes such a long time to load.

Hello there,

The plugin is already available in WordPress on the admin panel, Jetpack should be available on the left menu.

Best Regards,
Support

I have installed the plugin and activated it. My images and slider are still not loading on my mobile.

here is my sites url: https://consciouslymusing.com/

Hello there,

The images are loading but slowly.

Please try using the following plugin to clear the WordPress cache and let me know if that helps:

Best Regards,
Support

When I install it, should I delete my caches? will that affect my site in any way?