Theme not translating to mobile

Hello there,

Yes, it is safe to delete the cache. The cache is just saved data on the page but it is fine to delete them because the cache can sometimes be used instead on the page itself which does not reflect the most recent changes made to the page.

You can make a backup of the site with the following plugin to feel more safe:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

I deleted the caches and nothing changed.

You can see for yourself: https://consciouslymusing.com/

I tried loading my page on my phone again just to be sure and it’s still the same. No slider and no feature images

Hello there,

What kind of phone are you using?

I am using an android phone and the images do appear but slowly.

Best Regards,
Support

I’m using an iPhone. Is there any way to make the images load faster on Android and actually show up on iPhone?

I don’t want two people to have different bad experiences with my website just because they are using different phones.

Hello there,

That is not something that you can control for because if a user is using an older phone then it can have issues.

Please try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme as one of them may be causing the slow down.

Best Regards,
Support

Can you tell me the plugins that should come with this theme?

Now I’m getting an error message that says my site cannot properly communicate with jetpack. I don’t understand how any of this is happening. All I did was turn off the jetpack mobile theme.

I’ve disabled every possible plugin and it’s still slow and doing the same thing

Hello there,

This is very strange.

Could you please provide us with login credentials so that we can have a look at this issue?
You can provide the username and password here in a private reply. The reply can be made private using the " Set as private reply" below the text box here.

Best Regards,
Support

My login to my site is: [email protected]
The password is: BecauseGod

Hello there,

I noticed that even the WordPress backend is slow. You are using Bluehost, please try contacting them to inquire about this speed issue and see what options they have for this.

I have enabled the bluehost cache to see if that will help with this, let me know if the helps.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi, it’s still doing the same thing. I will contact Bluehost and get back to you if they do or don’t fix it.

Hi,

My slider and feature images are still not loading on mobile. Bluehost was able to make it load faster on laptop and mobile but that still doesn’t solve the mobile theme issue

Hey there

The slider is whoring up normally on my mobile phone, i cant see anything unusual on the page, perhaps you were able to fix the problem?

Hi Noda,

Yes, the slider has been fixed.

Hi

Ok, in this case i will close this long ticket,
Feel free to open new ticket if you need anything else