Theme options & front page sections not displaying

Hi there,
I’ve installed the Tyche theme and have come up with some issues. In the Customization, the theme options and front page sections don’t show up. My front page does not have header sliders and buttons. Also, the products are not displayed very well.
I installed the latest Wordpress version and imported all the demo content as instructed.
This is my site. Please check it.
http://demo2.thietkeweb2018.com/

Hi there

Can i check this from the wordpress backend? please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

You can log on in the dashboard with the following credentials:
canhtuan90
password: abc@1234

Thanks

hi there, I think I found the solution. I missed the Kirky plugin, after activating the plugin, the front page sections appeared as normal. So, bascally, I need to install this plugin in order to get the front page slider features?

Hi there

Yes indeed :slight_smile: you found it
Is there anything else?

Yes, there is one more thing. The products displayed on the front page are not very well-aligned. I have not updated real products yet, but the look on the front page with demo theme products is not very good. Is there a way to fix it?

You can set image size in the appearance > customize > and here check woocommerce image sizes :slight_smile:
rest of the things on the homepage is normall

Thank you very much, my problem was solved

Hi, there

Ok, I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!