There is a theme conflict, I no longer have access to the home page to

“There is a theme conflict, I no longer have access to the home page to make changes.”

Hi,

I have practically finished the site for a client, I have been working on it for 2 months, and all of a sudden I no longer have access to the home page, the other pages work. It seems there is a theme conflict. So, I first contacted Elementor support, who tells me to do with the theme support?

I already tested a changed theme, there is a part that comes back but not the whole home page. I have disabled all plugins. It doesn’t change anything…

Could you help me please ?

Theme Illdy - v2.1.5
Elementor - 2.9.6

Best regards
Laetitia

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

Looks like checking several things in the backend is necessary, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case.

Please note, this is problem with the elementor, or with elementor setting

Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

I do not know if you are in the world, but I hope it goes for you :wink:

Access codes :
Login : domaine
Password : IOBX4(zwqvOi03TRHtVyrLrK

Thanks
Laetitia

Hi There,

Thanks for the follow-up.

I had a look at your page and the issue seems to be linked to the Elementor plugin on your site.

Kindly have a look at the follow page from their docs.

Hope this helps.

Hello, I don’t know how to make the_content that elementor requires with this page? I had regained access to the home page for a few days and again it is no longer accessible.

Can you help me. Your the_content link didn’t help me.

Access codes
Login : domaine
Password : IOBX4(zwqvOi03TRHtVyrLrK

Thanks
Laetitia

hi Laetitia

Please refer to the link that my colleague shared in the previous reply, there might be several things to check, this is the Elementor problem which is not our product, please contact their support about this problem