Thumbnail + Featured images not resizing properly

Hello! First of all, thank you for a great theme.
I’m just having one problem recently- in my past two posts the featured images have not resized to the activello featured image size- they stay full size. They are also not showing up in any RSS feeds and do not crop to thumbnail sizes. I have the featured image for RSS feeds plugin and have set the size which worked on my previous posts, but now does not. I have also regenerated the thumbnails with the regenerate plugin multiple times for these images, but it also does not seem to work. Any idea of what I can do to fix this problem?

My site is www.rubyjosephine.com
As you can see, the two most recent post excerpts have full-size images while all of the others before this were cropped.

Thanks!

Hi @rubyjsmith,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you are using WP-Super-Cache plugin on your site so make sure to clear cache from it or temporary disabling it.

Also make sure to temporary deactivate colorlib custom plugin if you are using any.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I did both of these things- I deleted my cache multiple times, plus disabled a colorlib plugin I had installed, but all that did was revert the images to large size instead of full size as you can see on my homepage, and they still do not show up in RSS. It’s still only these recent posts that are doing this. Please let me know if there are other solutions!

Thanks,
Ruby

Please share me your RSS URL.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

SO I deactivated all of the plugins but the problem persisted. I wonder if it a problem with the media I’m uploading? It seems like it’s just the recent images that don’t resize properly. Here is my RSS feed to check http://rubyjosephine.com/feed/

I can see both the recent posts in your shared RSS feed as shown in the attached screenshot.

Regarding the thumbnail size would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

I am having a similar issue. My featured images on my blog posts are not resizing and are being cut off when you click to open the post. The thumbnail for the post looks great, but when you open it the image isnt resizing. I have even installed Imsanity plugin to help and try to auto resize pictures, but still no luck. This has been an issue for a while, and I am no coder. Can you take a look? Its no problem on other websites I have with different themes so I have narrowed it down to the theme.
I attached a picture.

I have another issue, but its very small and quick. Am I able to change the author of a post to a different user even though I am the one who is publishing the post?
Thank You

-Mike

@Mike This is old topic and to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.