Titles not displaying on homepage

Hello,

The titles are missing from my homepage but when viewing in wp-admin it looks perfect.

I have deactivated plugins, cleared cache and updating to latest version. None of these have helped. I have even tried activating another theme then going back but still no luck.

Can you help?

Also, how to a link a menu item to a section on the home page?

Thanks

Tara

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

In order to add the link to the menu, you need to add the CSS selector for the section into the menu. Here is a link that helps:

Best Regards,
Support

I am getting the same issue.

When you are authenticated with Wordpress, the titles for each section display perfectly. When you log out of Wordpress to view your page, some of the titles are missing and the <h3> tags aren’t even rendered…

Please advise? Lovely theme btw.

Thank you for the information.

Kindly provide the URL as well as login credentials so I may have a look at the issue for you.

Best Regards,
Support.

test

u: Claire
p: Summ3r17!

Hi. Glad you could reproduce. This is a fresh install of the latest WordPress, a fresh install of the theme, on Windows hosting. Thanks.

The solution to missing titles is to:

Go to Appearance > Customize > Front Page Sections > [The Section You Want]
Change the title to something else. So in my example, I changed the default title of ‘About’ to ‘Whatever’. I saved this. Then I changed ‘Whatever’ back to ‘About’ and saved again. This worked.

Thanks.

Hi,

Glad it works. :slight_smile:

Let us know If you have any other questions.

Thanks,
laranz.