Titles suddenly not shown, while they are there

Hi, I am desperately looking for a way to see the titles on my page again, as they somehow dissapeared
Site www.levensdurf.nl
On the front page and blog pages titles are there but made invisible by some action which I cant seem to undo
Please help me out?

Hey there

please check if you are using wrong color code in the customizer, I see color code is added like this: #black which will not work, make sure proper color code is set for page title

Hi Noda, I hope the #black is general remark as I cant seem to find it?

Ok, I will check it, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Thanks!
here’s the link:

http://www.levensdurf.nl/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=3b4c51f6d06bc43516bfa8f17fe271ce

Regards
Remco

Thank you, Ramco

I ended up by adding this code in appearance > customize > additional css:

.header-image-bg .page-title {
color: white;
}

Hi thanks this only seems to change the first page header into white, all other sections the header is not seen or am I mistaking the thing you did?

The header seems visible but its only text , which is not looking very good on mobile devices

Regards
Remco

Hey there

Can you show me an example? where exactly they are not changed? I need a url of the page and reference

thanks

The next sectio’s on front page look odd because title is bot shown by itself
I have tried to work around it which is somewhat doable using a laptop/desktop. Where in a mobile it is different

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
color: #000;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Great thank you!!!