Too much space at top of Portfolio Pages

How can I remove the acres of space that is mysteriously showing up at the top of my Portfolio pages?

The image upload didn’t work. Here it is agian.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
This is featured image added on this page, the image is nothing but 1*1 px image and once you change it to normal image this problem will be gone

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you for your reply. I tried removing the featured image altogether, which does in fact remove the space, but anytime I add a featured image at all, the blank space returns.

The obvious problem with not having a featured image is that the portfolio section on the home page doesn’t show anything for this page.

Hi there

Can i check this? please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Is it possible to link these boxes to pages in my website or do they have to link to a blog?

Hi,

1. Try adding this CSS to Appearances -> Customize -> Additional CSS,
.single-jetpack-portfolio .entry-header {
    display: none;
}

I hope this is coming from some plugin, I suggest you to disable all the third-party plugin.

1. Can you tell us which box? “Is it possible to link these boxes to pages in my website or do they have to link to a blog?” If you meant the project URL when you click the project image in the home page means, you can fill this URL in the project edit screen http://take.ms/fiHgG

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

2. Can you tell us which box? “Is it possible to link these boxes to pages in my website or do they have to link to a blog?” If you meant the project URL when you click the project image in the home page means, you can fill this URL in the project edit screen http://take.ms/fiHgG

This works,
Thank you!!

Hi,

Glad we helped. :slight_smile:

Let us know If you have any other questions. Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Shapely] Reviews | WordPress.org

Thanks,
laranz.