Top header menu

Hello Sir,
Thank you for such a great Theme. I am using it for my website. I am building my website in xampp localhost and want to host it on coming November2016. I need an help from you. I want to add 3 nos menus at the Top header position. I have installed the colorlib plungings(downloaded from your reply section) but could not do so. I am not a developer. I have no knowledge of code or else, only building my site with the help of you tube tutorial.
please help to solve my issue.

Hi @rpshvju,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

3 numbers of menu are displaying by default on my test site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure you are using latest version 3.0.4 of Travelify theme.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello Sir.
Thank You very much for your reply. Actually, I wanted to put two menus at the top corner of the header and one search bar as shown in the attachment image(marked with red color and written). FRom last few days I am trying to search any plugins for said menus, as I dont know to write any script code so I cant edit the header.php.
So I am requesting you to please help me to solve my issue.
Thank you & Regards
rpshvju

To achieve this you have to develop custom code in the header.php file in the child theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5