Top menu issues

Hello Movin,

Reference topic: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/header-issues-2/#post-66273

1. I would like to change header to static instead of sticky, how to achieve it?
  2. How to change sub-menu color and hover colors?
    3: I would like blue color on text and white when hovered. At the moment it shows kind of blue/grey, and when i hover it shows blue color. How do i fix this?

Thanks!

Regards

Hi Movin,

In response to Q3 above.
I have sorted the color issue but the menu text is underlined when i hover. How do i remove underlining and instead show another color when hovered?

Regards

Hi shakeel,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. I would like to change header to static instead of sticky, how to achieve it? 2. How to change sub-menu color and hover colors?

You have to develop custom code to achieve this. You can refer the information on this page CSS Tutorial to create CSS code.

3: I would like blue color on text and white when hovered. At the moment it shows kind of blue/grey, and when i hover it shows blue color. How do i fix this?

In response to Q3 above.
I have sorted the color issue but the menu text is underlined when i hover. How do i remove underlining and instead show another color when hovered?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can help you?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hello Movin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.
  1. I would like to change header to static instead of sticky, how to achieve it?
  2. How to change sub-menu color and hover colors?
    You have to develop custom code to achieve this. You can refer the information on this page CSS Tutorial to create CSS code.

I understand. In that case i would like to hire you for professional help to create the custom code.
I would like only the logo to follow down and the rest of text stay at the top.
Do i need to set up an invitation on Upwork for that?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can help you?

url: www.miltonbaby.se

Regards

I understand. In that case i would like to hire you for professional help to create the custom code. I would like only the logo to follow down and the rest of text stay at the top. Do i need to set up an invitation on Upwork for that?

You can hire me or any other freelancer and please do not ask freelancing questions here instead ask it on respective freelance sites like Upwork.

In response to Q3 above.

Use the below CSS code to achieve this.

.menu li a:hover {
    text-decoration: none;
    color: #f92377;
}

I understand. Sorry i didnt know.

Thank you!

Use the below CSS code to achieve this.

.menu li a:hover {
text-decoration: none;
color: #f92377;
}