Top navigation menu items with children not clickable on mobile devices

Hello colorlib team
Firstly I’d like to say that I love your shapely theme. Beautifully designed, flexible, intuitive to update for those of us who are of the non developer kind. Amazing work!

I currently have an issue with my site: I have created sub-sections of a few of the top nav menu items, that work as a parent page which has content and child pages. For example, the Properties, Where to go, What to do.

This works a treat on desktop but when the site is viewed on a mobile device such as a tablet or mobile phone the top level of the menu is not clickable, and therefore the users can’t see these pages.

How can I get around this issue?

The site is http://lisboncoastcottages.com/

Thanks a lot for your support

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

That’s weird. I’m actually able to view all the pages. I just visited the how to find us page, the about us page, I also visited some pages on the second and third level menus, and they work pretty well.

The only issue I see is when clicking through the dropdowns it’s a bit sketchy because you actually have pages linked to the dropdown parents so you have to tap the arrow and not the space to the left or else you’ll be going to that page instead of opening the dropdown. Apart from that, everything works pretty fine from my end.

Please note that I tested these functionalities from an iPhone 6S and a Google Nexus 6P.

With that said, if you’re having this issue then you may need to clear the cache on your phone’s browser and see if that helps.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello Support! :slight_smile:

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly, really appreciate it.

Apologies, as I didn’t explain myself properly; the pages I can’t access on a mobile device are the parent pages that have sub menus.

Specifically these three pages:

Everything else works fine even on my small iPhone 5S.

Any advice you can offer would be greatly received. The only workaround I can think of is to duplicate those pages and add them as level two, but then on desktop it would look a bit weird to have the same content twice.

Looking forward to hearing back from you