Translate Sparkling

Hello developers,
I want to say thanks of all of you first for making this beautiful theme second for publish it as free.
Then i going to say i want to translate this theme in Persian language and i could do it in 1 day that’s not matter. Just i want to know after that i should to send it to who and what address?

Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback!

A great place to start is to read this tutorials. The main idea is to take sparkling.pot file from theme folder - languages and start translation via Poedit application or some other tool.

Since Persian is Right-to-Left (RTL) language there might be some incompatibility issues with this theme as Bootstrap doesn’t support it properly and it is promised that it will be updated sometime soon but I can’t give you an exact date on that. However, there shouldn’t be any major issues.

Once translation is done you can send translation .po and .mo files (.mo will be generated automatically by Poedit or other app) to me via email support[at]divilab.com (replace [at] with @). Afterwards I will add to our contributors page

Let me know if you have any questions regarding translation process.

Hi Aigars,
Thanks for response. I’ve made it, it is done.
About RTL i think is not a problem! is just need RTL.CSS in theme folder then everything will work fine.

• I sent u files.